Funding College - Scholarships
The Dorrance Scholarship application is open! It is new and easy to complete and due January 31, 2024.
Students may be eligible if they:
- Are an Arizona resident
- Are a current graduating senior attending a public, private, charter, or home school
- Will be a first-generation college student (neither parent, stepparent, or legal guardian holds a four-year degree from any country)
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (weighted or unweighted)
- Have a minimum test score of 1110 SAT, 22 ACT, or 72 CLT
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA Plan to attend ASU-Tempe, NAU-Flagstaff, UA-Tucson
- Agree to live in on-campus housing during freshman and sophomore year
Students who want to go out-of-state for college should continue to apply for in-state schools and scholarships as additional options.
The Dorrance Scholarship provides $12,000 per year with additional engagement opportunities.