Starting off right matters
Your gpa and class rank matter when apply applying to college. Establishing a solid academic foundation starts you very first day of high school. Try your very best in school. Get good grades. Some scholarships won’t accept students who have had C or more three Cs during high school. Aim for As and Bs.
• Participate in a summer bridge program
• Familiarize self with school, campus, and clubs
• Join clubs
• Get involved
• Talk to mentors and tutors
• Make sure you’re on track for semester grades
• FINALS! End Strong!
• Begin to research colleges and careers
• Begin to practice ACT/SAT
• Schedule practice exam
• Make sure you’re on track for 2nd-semester grades
• Research summer enrichment programs
• Maybe consider a summer internship?
• Make sure your next school year schedule contains some type of AP/Honors/IB course
• FINALS! End strong!